HP Wireless Printer WiFi Connection
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Wi-Fi Protected Setup allows the users to connect with the WPS-certified devices including router, wireless 123.hp.com/setup printer, and mobile devices. We have three methods to follow. Check it out in the below section.
Note: The WPS helps to connect only one device at a time. You need to wait for two minutes once you have pushed the WPS button. Before proceeding with the steps, you can refer to the manual provided with your printer.
The methods used are configuring the device with the help of the WPS button, WPS PIN, and router’s WPS PIN. With the help of the below-discussed procedure, you can set up the printer network configuration. The on-screen instructions will help to perform 123.hp.com network setup using the WPS PIN. The default network name and password do not support the connection.
- Check the printer control panel for the Wireless Key. Once located, click on the Wireless button or Settings button.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Setup and use the setup steps.
- As soon as you click on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup, the display will show startup routine steps.
- Complete the shown startup steps for activating the wireless mode.
- Then, activate the WPS button on the router and click continue on 123.hp.com/setup printer to move further for connection.
- When you push the buttons on both the devices, it is ready to take printouts.