123 HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Printer Scan a Document
HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer is specially designed for a large business. It is also applicable for medium businesses. It concentrates more on the quality and affordability of users. You can utilize almost all the features of 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 printer with easy accessibility. The basic functions of the HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer include print, copy, and scan. It can scan a document effectively. The quality of the scanned document is as same as the original resolution.
How to scan a document into the computer?
Scanning a document is simple as you print it. The general step for scanning a document is clearly given below:
- Navigate to HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer Driver download page.
- Type the printer model name in the search tab.
- The list of drivers will pop on the screen.
- Search for full feature driver and hit on the download button.
- Go with the instructions to connect hp 6978 printer.
- Choose the install option which includes the HP scan.
- Place the document you want to scan below the scanner glass or document feeder.
- Next, open 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 print assistant.
- Choose the scan option.
- If necessary change the scan settings.
- Finally, click on Scan a document option.
The next question after scanning HP Officejet Pro 6978 is where to save the document. Followed by how to save multiple documents as a single PDF? The below section will assist you with saving multiple documents in a single PDF:
- Use the HP scan option to save multiple documents into PDF files.
- Check the below requirements for saving it into the single PDF file.
- Use the PDF document-related shortcuts
- Use the 300 DPI or lower resolution.
- Select your hp ojpro 6978 printer.
- The HP Printer Assistant will open on the screen.
- Tap on the Scan option.
- Then click on scan a document icon.
- The HP scan will open.
- Choose the Save as PDF from 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 scan drop-down list.
- If scanning through the automatic document feeder, just click save.
- Multiple documents will be perfectly saved in a single document.
- In the Save as Type menu, choose the PDF option.
- Change the default file name and then click on save.
HP also offers various scanning methods and Apps. The various scanning Apps are as follows:
- HP Smart app (Windows 10)
- HP Scan and Capture app (Windows 10, 8)
- Windows Scan app (Windows 10, 8)
- Microsoft Paint (All Windows versions)
- Windows Fax and Scan (All Windows versions)
- Webscan utility (network printers)
The scanning issue will appear as an Error message on 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer control panel. The common scanner issues are:
- Error while communicating with the scanning HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer device
- Error while communicating with HP imaging device
- The scanner is not active
- Scanner not found
- Computer not found
It is easy to fix the scan issues with simple steps. Get our expert’s suggestions to fix it accurately. You can approach us through online chat or through call.