HP Officejet 5252 Printer Print from Phone
Print from your phone straight with HP OfficeJet 5252:
123.hp.com/oj5252 or 123.hp.com/setup 5252 is an all-in-one printer that has various mobility features. One of such mobility feature is the Mopria Print plugin. You can get this plugin from the Google Play store. This plugin helps you in printing any file from anywhere in the network. The simple condition for this is that you should connect your phone and hp 123 printer to the same network.
What is the Mopria Plugin:
Mopria plugin is a mobility feature that is especially for Android devices. You can download 123 hp com setup from the Google Play Store. Next, install this straight to your phone. Upon installation connect it to the same network as your printer.
- Run the Mopria plugin and run the app.
- This will list the available printers in the same network.
- Now select your HP Officejet 5252 printer name and click on Connect.
- On a successful connection, open the file you need to print. Then go to the print option and select your printer name.
- This will print the required file.
There are some common issues faced when trying to print with the Mopria plugin. Sometimes, your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer might go offline. Your Android mobile will fail to identify your hp 5252 printer in the network. You can resolve this by uninstalling and reinstalling the Mopria plugin service.
An exclusive option for iOS phones:
The Mopria plugin is for Android devices. Likewise, AirPrint is only for the iOS device. AirPrint allows you to connect the device to HP Officejet 5252 printer in the same network. AirPrint is available on every iOS device with version 4.2 or later. You don’t have to do any extra setup for this as this is a default option on your iOS device.
- You can enable this feature on your 123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer by selecting the Web Services feature. Once you have enabled the AirPrint option on your phone, open the file you would like to print.
- Then select the option Print under the Share menu. Here you can see the list of printers available in the same network with the AirPrint feature.
- Print your file with the desired settings.
You might face a few issues when printing with AirPrint mode. Resolve it by restarting the device as AirPrint is a default feature. Being the default feature, you cannot uninstall and reinstall the software.
If rebooting the devices don’t help…
In case your issue persists even after a reboot, call the experts. Connect with our experts for immediate solutions. Our experts will familiarize you with the root cause of the issue. This will eradicate the recurrence problem.
Then we will identify the right solution for the issue. We will fix it in a snap and will take care of it completely. Experience the difference between other service providers and us. All you should do is to call us once. You can reach us for better help. Enjoy the luxury and go through the handheld tech support process to resolve the issue. Call us and let’s resolve the issue together! for hp.com/123 or 123.hp.com/setup oj5252