Connect to HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Printer – 123.hp.com/oj5255
HP Officejet 5255 printer is a multifunctional printer. It can perform basic functions like Print, copy, and scan. In addition to that, the wireless printing service can increase productivity.
General Instruction for HP Printer Wireless Setup
Follow the basic steps to connect your HP wireless printer to the computer:
- Initially, turn on the wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct from the printer’s control panel.
- Ensure the Wi-Fi is active on your computer.
- Now, connect it with HP wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct in the same way as you do for other wireless networks.
- If the HP wireless direct requires security, then supply the password.
- Configure the hp wireless setup with screen instructions.
Wireless Printer Setup for Windows
Are you using the Windows operating system? Then the following section is for you.
You need to choose the Printer software. Next, configure the printer settings with instructions.
Use below steps for Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7:
- Tap on start on Windows computer.
- Next click on the Programs menu, then navigates to Printer setup and Software.
- Ensure 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer software is compatible with the Windows system.
- Run the Printer software on the Windows system.
- Connect the HP printer to wireless direct or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select the Printer to configure the setup.
Wireless Printer Setup for MAC
Thus your computer works on MAC Platform! That’s great, let’s see how to connect Wireless Printer to the MAC device.
- Open the Applications to find the HP Printer model.
- Install the software onto the MAC device.
- Click on the software to run it on the Mac device.
- When the software runs, it might ask for connection setup.
- Select 123 hp setup 5255 wireless setup.
- Gather wireless network details.
- Enter the details, when necessary.
- Configure the network setup as per the manual instructions.
Advantage of using Wireless service:
The wireless setup will increase your printing productivity. It will reduce your time and complexity of printing. With wireless technology, you can print instantly from anywhere at any time. The most common wireless service is the ePrint setup. For any setup or connectivity issues call us @ +1 844 687 6686.
What is the ePrint setup?
It is a mobile printing service. The ePrint service requires the printer’s email address. A unique email address will be available for each Printer models. Setup Officejet 3830 printer with the ePrint option. Then you can perform printing effectively through the ePrint option.
What is an Airprint setup?
Airprint service is specially designed for the Apple device. It allows you to print instantly from a mobile device. Activate the Airprint option on the Apple device. Next, open the file to print. Then share it with the AirPrint plugin. Select 123 hp oj5255 Printer to print through the Airprint option.
What is Cloud Print setup?
It the Google cloud service for printing files at your convenience. You just need to connect the HP Printer with the Google cloud account. You can set the sender list in the Google cloud account. Now assign a task to the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer by sending an email to the printer’s email address.