All-In-One Envy Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy Setup Printer
Easy steps are available here for your HP Envy Printer.
Get the printing work done in no time with the basic setup of printer with the help of our technicians. Every single time, 123 hp envy printer manages to print or copy according to your need with the best configuration steps. It is not as tedious as you think. Read the steps for 123.hp.com/setup printer manual or use the steps on the website. The basic setup is common for all printer models.
How to Setup HP Envy Printers
Step 1: Unveil the printer from the box
Step 2: Supply power cord connection
Step 3: Place the neat paper in the input tray
Step 4: Fit hp 123 ink cartridges
Step 5: Network Configuration
Step 6: Download the Printer Software
Step 7: Install the Printer Software
Step 8: Take print, copy, scan or fax
Popular HP Envy Printer Models
Below are the popular 123.hp.com Printer models for all your printing need. When you set the printer with the necessary commands or settings, it will do what you expect from the printer.
HP Envy 5000 Printers
- Print, Copy, Scan, and Fax
- Enables wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity
- One black, one Tri-color
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Includes ink caution flyer, power cord, phone cord, setup card, getting started guide, media pack
HP Envy 4500 Printers
- Print, Copy, and Scan
- Black: Prints up to 7 pages per minute
- Color: Prints up to 4 ppm
- Black ink cartridge and color ink cartridge
- Supports ePrint, AirPrint, and Embedded Web Server
HP Envy 5052 Printers
- Print,Copy & Scan.
- Works with wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connection
- Can print using HP Smart App, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria
- Supporting OS: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows RT
HP Envy 5055 Printers
- Print, Copy, and Scan.
- Built-in Universal Power Supply.
- one black color cartridge and one color cartridge (cyan, magenta, and yellow color).
- Black : Up to 10 ppm, Color : Up to 7 ppm.
- Mobile printing services.
HP Envy 6255 Printers
- Print, Scan, and Copy
- HP Auto-Off Technology
- One black and one tri-color ink cartridge
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Mopria-supported, and Wireless Direct Printing
- Color : Prints up to 8 ppm, Black : Prints up to 13 ppm
HP Envy 7155 Printers
- Print, Scan, and Copy.
- Printing speed is 14 ppm (color) and 9 ppm (black)
- Supports USB, Wi-Fi, and wireless capability.
- supports Automatic duplexing.
- Black and tri-color cartridges, ink caution flyer, power cord, and more.
HP Envy 7855 Printers
- Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
- Apple AirPrint, ePrint, Wireless Direct Printing
- USB, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Tray capacity: up to 125 sheets & 50 copies with high speed
- Faxing speed : 33.6 Kbps.
- Uses HP thermal inkjet technology
HP Envy 7858 Printers
- Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax
- USB, Wi-Fi, dual-band Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Wireless Network Supported, WS-Print, WEP/WPA (AES), Internet Printing Protocol
- Tray capacity: up to 125 sheets
- One black cartridge and one color cartridge.
123 HP Envy Printer Setup and Installations
All Envy Printer models require the same printer setup steps followed by software installation. Read and get the knowledge of printer on setting up and installation. First, get the place ready to put your 123.hp.com/setup printer box. Around the box, you can find the tapes and plasters. Tear it apart and drag out the printer. Inspect the ends of the power cord and plug it hp 123 printer and wall outlet. Load paper and ink cartridges in paper tray and slots respectively. Link the printer to any network using USB or Wi-Fi connection.